85 Tamarack Rd.
Originally built as a stone farmhouse at the turn of the 19th century, the Tamaracks Country Villa was later absorbed in 1909 into a European-style stucco “castle”, secluded on 5 1/2 acres surrounded by gardens and woodlands. While preserving much of the original interior spaces, the seven suites with private ensuite baths, gas fireplaces, and sitting/work areas, are all handcrafted rooms tastefully and artistically appointed. Some have soaking tubs, two person showers, and private balconies. Common areas abound on both floors of the inn providing spaces for guests to relax or visit with others and also for small social gatherings. With its open hearth, bake oven, and 12″ beams cut from the property, the dining room reflects the early Dutch settlers’ heritage.
Want to know how we wholesaled this property?
(become a member to acquire access)